Friday, June 11, 2010

...But Who Has the Time?

The thing is, though:  I have had the time.
It's just that I've spent the last few weeks lost in 'LOST'.
Again.

After I finished the first season, I vowed I would not start the second season.
But then I did.
And then I couldn't stop.
And every time Trent would take a nap, I would creep off to get my 'LOST' fix...

And, so, here I am, making a public vow:  I will not begin season three...until at least July.
I should be able to go three weeks without a single episode.
If not, then G-d help me, I'm worse off than I thought.

So long Jack, so long Kate, So long Hurley & Sawyer & Sayid.  You have been my loyal companions in oblivion & I will miss you.

In the mean time:  I will knit, I will read, I will write, I will respond to your calls & emails, I will watch my strawberries ripen.  Perhaps I will even do some yoga.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment